Traveling Safe in the 9 Lakes- Our businesses and attractions are partnering with you to keep you safe during your visit. To help us help you:
Some quick guidelines:
- Practice social distancing- There’s lots of space to enjoy and places to discover.
- Know before you go- Visit our website to check on events. Follow the posted guidelines for each business and attraction.
- Plan Ahead- If a trail or location is crowded, plan for an alternative trail or location. With 4 National Park, a National Forest, eight state parks, and hundreds of miles of water, biking, and hiking trails, it is not difficult to find another option close by.
- Be aware of seasonal fluctuations and hazards- Water levels can cause streams and lake levels to rise quickly creating hazards for paddling and boating. When on the water wear a life jacket when your boat is in motion.
- Leave no Trace- Be mindful of the environment and private property. Pack out what you back in.
The 9 Lakes Region Coalition is a proud partner of Recreate Responsibly. Learn more here: