Light Up the Night- Your guide to the July 4th Holiday Firework Displays in East Tennessee
The traditional July 4th festivities will light up at firework shows scheduled across the 9 Lakes Region of East Tennessee. You can choose to go by car or by boat to see fireworks displays near to where you are staying.
Many of the events also feature food vendors and live music leading up to the big “boom.” To find an event near you, check with your local tourism office.
Here is a sampling of events across the region:
- 7/4- Clinton- Norris Lake- Anvil Shoot at the Museum of Appalachia- 9-3 pm
- 7/4- Gatlinburg- fireworks at 10 pm followed by their annual midnight parade
- 7/4- Kingston- Smokin’ the Water full day event with food, music and fireworks
- 7/4- Knoxville- Sunsphere- Worlds Fair Park
- 7/4- Mabry- Hazen House- Mabry Hill 5-10 pm
- 7/4- Oak Ridge – AK Bissell Park – 9:45 pm
- 7/4- Rocky Top- Geo Templin Field 10 pm
- 7/4- Sweetwater Independence Day Celebration- full day event with food, music, and fireworks.
By land or by water:
- 7/2- Tazewell- Jimmy’s Place on Norris Lake
- 7/2- Speedwell- Flat Hollow Marina on Norris lake
- 7/2-Lenoir City- Rockin the Docks on Loudoun Lake- full day with music and fireworks at 9:30 pm
- 7/3- Sequoyah Landing on Tellico Lake- July party and fireworks 7 pm
- 7/3- Maynardville- Hickory Star Marina on Norris Lake
- 7/3-Lafollette- Flat Hollow Marina on Norris Lake 9:30 pm
- 7/4- Morristown- Cherokee Park on Cherokee Lake- live music and fireworks.
- 7/4- Tazewell- Norris Landing on Norris Lake
Have a safe and fun July 4th in the 9 Lakes of East TN.