July 4th Fireworks Shows
There is no shortage of places to view fireworks this July 4th. With the easing of COVID restrictions, events are scheduled across the 9 Lakes Region. As in previous years, you can choose to go by car or by boat to see fireworks displays near to where you are staying. Many of the events will also feature food vendors and live music leading up to the big “boom.” To find an event near you, check with your local tourism office.
Here is a sampling of events that are happening:
- 7/4- Clinton- Norris Lake- Anvil Shoot at the Museum of Appalachia- 9-3 pm
- 7/4- Gatlinburg- fireworks at 10 pm followed by their annual midnight parade
- 7/4- Kingston- Smokin’ the Water full day event with food, music and fireworks
- 7/4- Knoxville- Mabry Hazen House- 10 pm
- 7/4- Oak Ridge – AK Bissell Park – 9:45 pm
- 7/4- Rocky Top- Geo Templin Field 10 pm
By land or by water:
- 7/3- Morristown- Cherokee Lake on Cherokee Lake- live music and fireworks.
- 7/3-Lenoir City- Rockin the Docks on Loudoun Lake- full day with music and fireworks at 9:30 pm
- 7/3- Maynardville- Hickory Star Marina on Norris Lake
- 7/3-Lafollette- Flat Hollow Marina on Norris Lake 9:30 pm
- 7/4- Tazewell- Norris Landing on Norris Lake
Have a safe and fun July 4th in the 9 Lakes of East TN.