Festivals in East Tennessee
The holiday season is just starting to kick in and the region is getting in a festive mood.
Events Not to Miss- Late Fall.
- Oct 30- Haunted Halloween Trail and Movie– Ancient Lore Village, S Knoxville
- Oct 30- 31- Haunted Tours at the Historic Scott County Jail- Huntsville. Reservations required for these special events.
- Nov 4-5- Fall Heritage Days at the Museum of Appalachia– a family friendly event with hayrides tractor exhibition, and sorghum making.
- Nov 5- Princess Theater– Harriman TN- lTG Sheppard in concert at this historic venue.
- Nov 5-6 Greek Fest- Knoxville- A feast of music, dance and food.
- Nov 5- Grains and Grits- Townsend- SOLD OUT
- Nov 5- 56th Annual Foothills Craft Guild Fine Craft Show– Knoxville- 10-4 pm
- Nov 12- 13- Garrison Weekend at Fort Loudoun- Vonore
- Nov 19-20- Cherokee Trail Rides– Ride the Ridge- discover the Unicoi mountain trails on horseback.
- Nov 20- Blue Grass at Ijams- Knoxville TN 3-5 pm. Monthly series of live music.
- Nov 23- Dec 31- Farragut Light the Park– holiday lights display nightly
- Nov 25-26- Thanksgiving Marketplace and Holiday Tea– Historic Rugby- artisan crafts and demonstrations.
- Nov 26- Small Town Christmas– Sweetwater, TN 5 pm to 8 pm- Stroll, shop, carriage rides, and live music.
- Nov 26- Jan 2- Holiday on Ice– Downtown Market Square is turned into an outdoor ice rink. Daily tickets or a season pass. Shop, skate, and absorb the joy of the season.